Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Well...

There certainly have been some juicy stories around here this week. And today I wish wish wish this was a password protected blog so I could tell some of them without jeopardizing my career or someone else's...

But in lieu of something that interesting, I give you pictures of the wigs and wardrobe land for the Wizard of Hairspray.

Back behind the rack that has green clothes hanging on it is a small corner for my two lovely hard working stitchers. Jennifer and the wig designer, Bernie, are working on the tables closest to the bottom edge of this photo.

My "Office" is the table in the middle, not the one with the rollers on it.The tables on the left in front are the workstations for our Hairspray wig head, who is also here prepping his show.
Or, you know, wearing all his Tracy wigs simultaneously...

And in a week, Annie moves in with us to start prepping their show!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home