Sunday, September 07, 2008

Island Life...

Koh Chang island in the Gulf of Thailand off the coast of Thailand and Cambodia.

We stayed at Siam Hut on Lonely Beach. The restaurant deck overlooked the beach and the water.

The rooms were bungalows with private bathrooms facing the water.

Fire dancers were the nightime entertainment


And this is the evolution of a sunset over the island of Racha Yai in the Andaman Sea where I lived on a boat and dove for 2 days. I took pictures with an underwater camera. If they turn out when I get them developed, I'll post them...



I spent my last week and a half in thailand on the beach...
Incredible...

1 Comments:

Blogger bbarrett said...

oh kaitlyn, what fun. are you coming back soon? i am anxious to talk to you by phone. savour the last of your time in SE asia...

Tuesday, September 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home