Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cambodia pics

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Daytime traffic, smog and general congestion.

Nightime market Bugs, yo!
Roaches that I just couldn't make myself eat.

I'm a coward. I admit it.
Couldn't do these water beetles either. TOO big and scary and gross looking.
Grubs with some tasty Cambodian beer to wash it down...

I think the red fingernails really class up the situation, don't you???

Tarantulas... it was hard to even look at it. And the sucker is HUGE!

But I did it...

Mad props to me :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arghhh! What did the tarantula taste like? Just crunchy, I'll bet...Mom

Thursday, August 14, 2008  
Blogger KBARRETT said...

Actually, not crunchy. Crunchy would have been good. The legs were kind of stringy... and the body tasted like meat. It's gross...

Thursday, August 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home