Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Goodbye...

To the monkeys!
To the signs, the sentiment and several countries worth of people not paying attention...
To the beach... :(
This should be a familiar sight to everyone who has travelled in SE Asia. I won't miss taking my shoes on and off 14 times a day but I will miss the really clean floors.
To the amazing street food, better than any restaurant.
To 1000 types of rice
To bicycles that hold more than you could ever imagine
To bathrooms that are showers...
And to my life of leisure for the past 5 weeks...

So now I can concentrate on making money instead of spending it!

The Wizard aventure starts in T-6 days. Stay tuned...

1 Comments:

Blogger DaveShack said...

Hey, thanks for the memories! It's been a great vicarious trip. Really!

Tuesday, September 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home