Friday, February 01, 2008

Kentucky

I bought two pairs of boots yesterday. I'm now traveling 6 pairs of boots on tour. It's clear I have a problem.

But they were on sale! $15 apiece! And one pair is black cuz I need another pair of black boots... But I'm also the proud owner of a pair of red high heeled boots. They are pretty hot.

So I show up at load in here in Danville Kentucky at 7:45AM, and I'm wearing my new red boots and the coat that one of the actors calls my "Space Pirate" coat (long, black, big collar, also a $15 buy).

It's safe to say that Kentucky doesn't know what to do with me right now...

Edited to add:

My crew last night had one Kate, two Katies, another Kaitlyn and another Jennifer out of 10 people.

One of the Katies came up to me after the show and said "I saw you downtown this afternoon before the show, walking around in your red boots and I thought to myself 'she's not from around here...'

The boots were a hit. While we were walking around downtown a couple of cars honked at us and Jennifer turned to me and said "that was for your boots, I think." :)

And they hurt like crazy. Note to self: 18 hours in high heeled boots from load in to load out and all through down town wasn't my best decision.

But they're hot...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Phelps said...

Sure they know what to do with you: hogtie, tar & feather, castigate. It's the southern way!

Friday, February 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home