Monday, December 17, 2007

I must go down to the sea again...

For the call of the running tide Is a wild call and a clear call that cannot be denied
And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying And the flung spray and the blown spume and the seagulls crying...

Our future album cover when we form that Beatles-esque type band and rattle around the US in a tour bus stopping at obscure little towns and playing in ratty old theatres.

Wait...

I saw this pile of rock and thought it would be fun to climb...

It was...

Ryan joined me because if it's seemingly impossible, crazy and dangerous with a small chance of success, Ryan is all in. How can you not love that??
Strange Left on top of the world!
The way down was a bit treacherous... But we were successful :)
And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow rover

And a quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over...

(with excerpts from John Masefield's poetry)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home