Thursday, October 18, 2007

My birthday

On my birthday I had to work a rehearsal all afternoon and then the show at night. Sigh.

But I got a Frog pinata! And it was definitely the best moment all day...

We strung it up backstage between shows and did our best to break it open. I got the first several shots blindfolded by one of Max's extra ties :)

The blindfold didn't work so well so Dirk tried it with just his eyes closed.

But you kind of need the blindfold, it's part of the experience. This was the secondary solution for Ryan... or maybe it's Corey??

And whoever it was, they busted the connector so we couldn't hang the pinata any more and I had to finish it off on the floor.

Candy for everyone!


And a birthday hug from Jesse.

And another long show and a beer at the bar and then bedtime. Happy 36 to me!

Addendum:


This is Josh, my best friend on tour who left at the end of Atlantic City. I miss him horribly but he needed to be home in NYC and not on tour. We dressed up and went to mur.mur, the "hottest" club in Atlantic City. It was fun and don't we look cute? :)

1 Comments:

Blogger bbarrett said...

And a happy bday to you! the frog pinata looked like a fun touch and you all looked swanky! XO

Friday, October 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home