Thursday, March 08, 2007

Also...

A. I have no idea what a Second Second is. It could be the Second Director's second in command, but I think I'm completely making that up.

B. I forgot to mention that in addition to "Oh good you're here" the second thing I was told is "start taking vitamin C RIGHT NOW. There's some in the closet over there, here's some airborne, and don't touch anything until we lysol the room!" I felt like I was walking into a cholera epidemic. Turns out the guy who unpacked all the costumes had a nasty case of the flu that was working it's way through the production and everyone is completely paranoid about getting sick and the production getting behind. Someone showed up 10 minutes later with 3 (three) cans of lysol and we worked amid "outside fresh" lysol fumes for the rest of the day.

Oh, and the dryer handle had to be taped to the dryer because it kept falling off and everyone now has cut up hands from the raw metal.

See? Cholera ridden, haz mat area. Glamorous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home