Monday, July 17, 2006

What did we do with all those strawberries, you ask?

We made freezer jam

Which turned out beautifully and was quite quick and easy



And then we dried some and froze the rest


The dried strawberries are only OK, as far as I'm concerned. However, we dried some Bing cherries at the same time and they were fantastic.

And of course, I know I promised more pictures of this vacation and haven't posted them. Rather than repeating myself, I'm going to refer those who are interested to my sister's blog where she posted several pictures and you can get a good idea of the trip. It was fun and busy, as usual! We played around with dyeing and batiking, which is quite difficult technically, but fun to do and had the usual 4th of July festivities. You can find B. at familia-johnson.blogspot.com

Now, of course, I'm even busier. I'll post some pictures of my newest projects shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home